DBaaS allows you to test multiple driver solutions and only purchase the required licenses and hardware.
Almost all businesses are data-driven today. Whether data is internal applications or systems or other services offered, we are faced with it …
Managing data is the key to success.
Before listing the advantages and disadvantages of DBaaS, we need to look at some of the decisions that companies have to make.
These are a number of quick decisions about data management that can be set on a route that is difficult and costly. These decisions are:
· What database type should I use, SQL or NoSQL?
· What data is stored and retrieved? Transaction? Big data?
· What database system can I use? Some SQL choices include Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, and Sybase. Some non-SQL choices may be MongoDB or Cassandra.
· Is there a talent or rent for a DBA (database administrator)?
· What server or resources do you need? What is my resource, server, disk, processing, network, and IO requirements?
· How do I maintain, reserve, administer, and otherwise own the database?
First we find out which database type can be used in SQL or NoSQL
Traditional database types in the SQL category occupy a significant place in businesses and are the main staging of business decisions. However, as companies attempt to create applications that make decisions based on a large database analysis of large, almost invaluable amounts of data, migrate to NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB or Cassandra.
NoSQL architecture is a good choice for large data, while the built-in protection of Oracle as a transaction-based system is a better choice for banking or similar solutions.
When choosing a specific system, businesses tend to stick to what they know. In other words, if you already have Oracle and Oracle's talent, when management asks which database system to use on Project X, it is not surprising that Oracle is selected
business requirements are a difficult a task that needs to be explored with a new perspective. It should not be based only on what talent you are working on or how your business works.
Let's face it when a business answers correctly, everything is fine. If they are taken badly, they will take a lot of money, which is equal to the dollar. Provide DBaaS
DBaaS is excellent to allow businesses to test and test the waters before investing heavily.
DBaaS acts as a promoter of full ownership, providing you with a cost-effective solution to find out your needs before investing.
DBaaS has Advantages and Disadvantages
First, it is necessary to distinguish between "database systems" and DBaaSit.
There are many cloud-based solutions, "a database system, but do not provide significant help in configuring, tuning, consulting, and providing capabilities for the actual use of such systems.
True DBaaS assists the system and talent
• No equipment or software license
· Flexibility There are several options available to test applications
· Significantly less staffing requirements The DBaaS provider handles installation, configuration, and in many cases development.
· Offsite hosting that protects against local power outages or disasters. but a company plans to redundancy its performance, but rarely meets these goals.
· SLA agreements that provide redundancy, availability, and backup. The DBaaS provider intends to focus on data protection.
The disadvantages of DBaaS include:
· Limited access to underlying servers. This may be a feeling that is not directed.
· There is very little knowledge that data is protected against computer security threats. This may be dangerous for sensitive data.
So how do you decide? Is there a transition from one to the other? Yes, almost always, but following some lines, DBaaS can be used properly.
Users of DBaaS must comply with the following guidelines:
1. It develops everything with DBaaS. This is the time to test different architectures and services.
2nd Unless you fully disclose that your data is protected, handled and provided by DBaaS Providers, we recommend that you consult with database architects to share sensitive information internally. Remember, this is usually not a big deal. When we use sensitive data, we only mean. Data such as SSNs, account information, financial data, personal data, and so on. Does this mean you can not use DBaaS for this? No, that means you first need to find the DBaaS provider that shows you everything about how your encrypted data is stored, accessed, and so on.
3rd If you are not sure that the database really needs, first use DBaaS. You can try either SQL or NoSQL. This lets you discover Oracle and MySQL encryption capabilities. Think of DBaaS as a car. You are testing sedans, trucks and SUVs and testing different manufacturers and services. You may rent or buy it.
4th We always monitor and evaluate ownership. As your system grows, operating costs have the advantage of freezing DBaaS and building an internal system. Since then, however, he has already decided what to do.
DBaaS aims to explore multiple driver solutions and only purchases the licenses and hardware that should be successful. Then you can pick the right talent to control the system.
Source by visit sbobet thailand