If you are like me, the worst nightmare that the driver loses during slippery conditions while driving on wet surfaces. It is considering buying an all-wheel drive vehicle. Manufacturers have noticed this, and today they offer all wheel drive to most models.
Karl Brauer, CEO of TotalCarScore.com, said: "There are now more AWD options available, dry weather." This may ask you, for other reasons, that the drivers will also be able to drive all-wheel-drive vehicles. The following are the most important reasons:
This is the basic AWD system. The driver changes the car from 2WD to 4WD when pressing a lever or a button.
first Activating the AWD also affects the front wheels and the rear wheels.
2. The driver can adjust the required torque in the 4WD.
3. AWD should not be used on dry or hard surfaces as there is no center difference. Thus, the front and rear axles rotate at the same speed, even in corners. This will ruin your car.
4. This system is less complicated than the others.
5. Production is less expensive than other systems.
6. Low production costs result in low prices on the market. This is good news for buyers. This can explain why entry level is low on the market.
7. This kind of car is much more durable if it is subject to heavy loads.
8. Components often do not break or wear, as they are only used when the driver requires it.
9. The two-wheel drive system is generally slightly quieter than four-wheel drive. This is a relief, especially when the car does not have enough soundproofing.
10. The part-time system is a good friend in the pocket of fuel consumption compared to the constant four-wheel drive, where power is always on all wheels.
Permanent 4WD (full time 4WD)  Full-time four-wheel drive vehicles are not dual-wheel drive. Power enters into all four wheels, with or without consent. Here are the Benefits
11. The driver does not have to worry about moving the windshields while driving. This will allow you to focus on the journey in the first place.
12. There is no delay for the four-wheel activation since the vehicle is already in four-wheel mode.
13. This system has a middle difference. This allows such vehicles to travel on hard surfaces and dry sidewalks without damaging their parts or turning the wheels.
14. In some fixed four-wheel vehicles, better towing is achieved by preventing middle differentiation. This is ideal for robust driving on the terrain.
15. Automatic four-wheel drive vehicles monitor and detect their own traction requirements as they move. This allows the performance of the wheels to be adjusted automatically.
Source by visit sbobet thailand