Racing includes a variety of races and is categorized as follows: (1) Rally Racing: Racing competes in road areas where general people do not drive their vehicles. Competitors and co-pilots gather at a certain point and then leave their seats at regular intervals to reach a point. Leaders and their co-drivers can explore the track in advance to get a better picture of the voyages. Auxiliary drivers help drivers choose the best possible way to reach the goal. The Rally World Championship is the most popular championship in this type of race.
(2) Single-seat race: This is one of the most famous motor sports and includes a number of specially designed high-speed cars. These are open wheels, and usually the cars have winged wings at the front and rear to better stick to the track. The Formula One world championship, known to all motor sports fans. This championship is the highest level of motor sports and all races are involved in this race.
(3) Ice Racing: This kind of racing takes place in snow or frozen ponds. It is obvious that such racing is subject to extreme weather conditions, and this motor sport usually takes place at a wide latitude. These cars include the entire rubber and rubber bump to get better.
(4) Touring Car Racing: This type of race contains heavily modified production cars and is relatively slower than sports car racing or single seat races. The most popular championship is the World Touring Car Championship.
(5) Stock Car Racing: This type of car race resembles hiking racing and an American version of it. This type of race is a popular car racing series for NASCAR. This is usually oval, and cars used in racing cars are similar to production cars, but are specifically built on racing.
(6) Drag Racing: Drawing the race will take a certain distance as soon as possible. Typically, this distance is 400 m and the cars involved in the race include everyday cars and great racing cars. It depends on the type of car you use for drag-racing, since a street car can cover up to 400 meters in 15 seconds and within the same distance within 4.5 seconds a specially designed fuel dragster car can be discovered.
(7) Sporty Racing: The athletic racing takes place in a closed circuit, and in this competition, the versions of the target cars and sports cars compete with each other. This race is particularly long on routes, for example 1000 km, and therefore this contest involves more than one pilot switching between them.
(8) Off-road Race: The name tells everything that the modified cars race is far from road, that is, urban traffic. The series of famous road championships CORR.
(9) Hill Climbing: This kind of race is the best time to finish. Cars have to climb the extremely steep hills, and the car with the best finish time is the winner.
(10) Kart Racing: Generally, most motor sports enthusiasts start their career in karting. The racing circuits are quite small and the pubs used in racing cars are quite different on road vehicles.
Source by visit sbobet thailand