Have you ever been driving a real racing car around a world-famous race track? Have you ever had the speed, the power, the rush? Well, all this is possible next! How? Simple: Competitive Courses and Contesting Schools
What are these schools and courses?
First of all, of course, an introduction to racing. The adventure begins in a short classroom and a SkidCar session where they learn the right high performance driving techniques needed to drive the racing car. Then he will be provided with a competitor, helmet and gloves. After a brief search for the Spec Racer Ford, the racing car is set to take you to the most seductive driving of your life!
When it comes to competing techniques. You know, the best way to compete is to spend a lot of time behind the wheel. Therefore, these schools maximize the duration of the track today. It's an ideal way to compete for a career or just spend three days driving a racing car. Techniques for track racing teach you skills and give you the ability to improve your speed and performance.
And if you really want a racing car expert, you can go to Advanced Racing. This three-day program provides you with advanced driving and competitive skills for your basic skills and prepares for participation in the first race. Participation in the course is required to check previous competitions or Racing Course techniques.
What cars can drive?
You can run at the Jim Russell Racing School:
* Formula Mitsubishi – for test driving and racing techniques. Features: Dry weight 1095 lbs, wheelbase 95.5 ", Bhp 125 @ 5500 rpm, torque 119 ft Lbs. @ 5500, height 42.5", engine: 2.0 L DOHC 16 valve four cylinder alloy head and balance shaft and gearbox 4-speed, straight-line gears with dog rings
* Formula Russell – for Advanced Racing and Racing Series. Car Specifications: Dry Weight 1150 lbs, Wheelbase 94.6 ", Bhp 150 6250 rpm, Torque 148 ft Lbs. @ 5500, Height 42.5, Engine: Twin Rotor Rotary Engine with Double Ignition and Full Dry Lubricant and Transmission : 5 speeds
In the high-performance school you can choose from:
* Chevrolet Corvette C5 Specifications: 350 hp 5.7 liters aluminum V8.375 ft lbs torque 4200 rpm, 0-60 mph: 4 , 6 seconds, side acceleration: .93g, 6-speed manual gearbox, 17×8.5x first, 18x x 9.5x rear aluminum wheels, magnetic selective travel control in real-time damping, tour and sport Active control system with ABS , traction control, rotation speed sensor and side accelerometer to help the driver maintain control. Speed-sensitive, power-driven, magnetic Variable Effort
* Cadillac CTS Specifications: 3.2 liter V6, 24 valves, 220 hp 6000 rpm, 220 ft lbs or torque at 3400 rpm, 5 speed manual transmission (auto-optional) 0-60 mph in 6.9 seconds, Stabilitrak Stability Improvement System, Traction Control System with ABS, Weight: 3509 lbs, High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights for excellent light transmission.
* Representative. Car Features: 110 HP, 1.6 liter Ford Cortina, Custom Jet Hot Coated Header, Nology Ignition System, Crossle 35 and 50, Halon Fire Extinguishing System, 1100 Lbs.
You can compete in the Bertil Roos competitor:  * Pocono International Race Track – North of the North American Championships, East of Pennsylvania, Scranton and Allentown, southwest of State Highway 115, 3 miles south of 80 [Virginia:1964] * Virginia International Raceway: The CIS is located on the picturesque hillsides of Danville, east of historic Milton, North -Caroline.Creating the CIS is an important step in achieving long-term strategy to provide geographic diversity to our customers.Our school's inequality has traditionally attracted students from across the country Now our programs will be a bit closer to home for some of our customers.
* Beaver Run Motorsports Complex: located in Big Beaver Borough, Pennsylvania, near Koppel and some miles west of Wellwood City. It is located on 384 hectares of land, less than three miles from the west of Pennsylvania, Turnpike Beaver Valley Exit.
Source by visit sbobet thailand