When looking for a car, it's important to note what the main reason for car use is. Usually work and go home. When using a daily car, you have to take comfort and fuel efficiency as part of the decisive factors.
- The Datsun GO – the Datsun GO is fairly new on the market, but it causes waves, because it is so affordable and attractive. It is a small and lightweight hatchback, which is very fuel-efficient, with fuel consumption of 5.2 liters per 100 kilometers.
- Open ADAM – Opened Adam is a modern design and is so attractive for such a small hatchback. Perfect for day-to-day driving and weekend impressions. This is not so cheap, but its fuel consumption is low, 5.3 liters per 100 kilometers.
- Volkswagen Polo – one of the most popular and sought after hatchbacks on the market. Stylish and modern design combined with German engineers attracts most people. Fuel consumption is 6.1 liters per 100 kilometers.
- Volkswagen Up – this mini hatchback is the latest addition to the Volkswagen family. It's a challenge for those looking for a daily car. The futuristic design and fuel consumption are only 4.5 liters per 100 kilometers.
- Open Corsa – Opel Corsa is especially popular for students and young drivers because it is small and adorable. Tata Indica – Tata impressed on the affordable hatchback market for so many car buyers who want a small daily car for Tata.
- The Tata Indica – Tata has made a big impression on the affordable hatchback market. In addition, fuel consumption is 6 liters per 100 kilometers.
- Hyundai Atos – this little hatchback fits in almost a small place and is quite moving for city driving. Fuel consumption is 6.2 liters per 100 kilometers, which is a bit more than the other cars in this category, but its small size allows traffic to be easily navigated.
- Hyundai i10 – the Hyundai i10 is very popular because it is attractive and cost-effective. Its fuel consumption index is 100 kilometers, a modest 4.8 liter.
If you need a tight budget, consider purchasing a used car so your monthly budget is a bit small further. It is important to note that these fuel consumption data are based on standard models, among the smallest engines.
Source by visit sbobet thailand