Formula One racing takes the motorcycle crown. Calling for being a global sport. The best drivers use the best cars and the best engines in the different countries. The tournaments are held in different disciplines around the world, and these events come to the fans who followed their flags.
Is the Formula 1 race the world's most popular sport?
At the turn of the last century, Formula 1 racing was only for the rich who enjoyed their racing on the weekend. It was not until 1950 when the official Formula 1 World Championship started at the British Grand Prix. In the 1960's, sponsorships promoted the media and the public's attention to sports. In the 1980's, sport's popularity increased thanks to worldwide TV coverage
Formula One Racing is the world's largest television audience. Television today is measured in billions and sporting events, popularity in the Olympics and the World Cup. Of course, such attention attracts corporate sponsorship, which pays for a technological development like Formula 1 Racing.
With the tremendous growth in popularity and crazy money, it's no wonder that countries from around the world have put their hands on stage. This status symbol counts that there are more countries that want to implement the Formula 1 Grand Prix than the available dates.
Every successful sport has a sports hall and the Formula One race is no exception. Surprisingly, Formula One drivers are extremely conditioned athletes. In the 2010 season, the runners in the grid are:
* Jenson Button, winner of the 2009 Formula 1 World Championships * Michael Schumacher, seven-time champion, most championships
* Lewis Hamilton, who won the 2008 Formula One World Championship.
* Fernando Alonso, who won the Formula One World Championships in 2005 and 2006.
There is no competition and the contestants focus on the attention of almost everyone in Formula-1. However, every good racer behind is a very good team and this is a very sports team. The task of the team is to ensure that the driver works as best as possible.
Team leader is teammate or team leader and he is responsible for the whole show. It's about getting the best staff, utilizing state-of-the-art computer technology, building the best car, and then finding your payment method. Nowadays the team's bosses must be as good at sponsorship as in racing cars. Some of the teams are worth mentioning:
* Ferrari-based in Italy, 1950 in the first season, team leader Stefano Domenicali won 16 world championships and F Massa and F Alonso's riders
* Williams-based In the UK, In the first season in 1975, team boss Frank Williams won 9 world championships and racers R Barrichello and N Hulkenberg.
* McLaren – in the United Kingdom in 1966 in the first season Martin Whitmarsh won eight world championships and his pilots J Button and L Hamilton
Do not forget the top members of the Formula 1 race.
* Bernie Ecclestone is the trademark owner of Formula 1, who is said to be responsible for today's Formula One racing success.
* Jean Todt, has recently been elected chair of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) as the governing body of the Formula 1 and other international sports governing bodies. Max Mosley Takes Over
The Formula One car is the highest single-seat, open-tier racing car. The characteristics of the Formula One racing car give a different look to other racing cars. This is the ultimate machine against technology, materials and design ideas that focus more on speed rather than comfort. You can only imagine that these cars are going through rigorous testing. Some of the elements of the Formula One racing car:
* Open wheels.
* Centralized cockpit with only one driver
* Super lightweight high tech materials such as carbon fibers
* Aerodynamic wings designed
19 competitions are organized in the calendar year starting in March 2010 in Bahrain and November will be completed in Abu Dhabi. The Formula One design has been transformed over the years. Each track has a unique layout with its own challenges.
I just scratched the surface here. The Formula One race is undoubtedly one of the most, but not the most exciting and interesting sport. It's a great experience if you only take a little time to learn a bit about it. You're on weekends, and thank you Mr. Ecclestone for not having a problem finding a television channel to enjoy the sight in your own home.
Source by visit sbobet thailand