This is a kind of paper that is used in all Japanese manuscripts. Vertical writing usually starts from right to left and from top to bottom. Horizontal writing starts from left to right and from top to bottom. Here are some tips for you.
- Title: Enter the address in line 1. Word 1 starts from the fourth square. If the title begins with the numbers, write them to Kanji
- Name: the name of the writer is in line 2. Your first name is before the first name. Leave 1 square between the first and the last name. Leave 1 square meter under the first name.
- The first sentence of the essay or paragraph starts with line 3 of row 2. Every new paragraph starts at level 2.
- Punctuation marks: usually occupy their own squares. Exception: when it appears at the top of the next line, it is written in the lower right hand side next to the last word in the current line.
- Small characters: each occupies 1 square and is placed in the top right corner
- The subhead (if applicable): 1 empty row before and after. It starts with the 3rd square of a new line. If there are no sub-titles, just start the next paragraph in a new line after the previous one.
- Elongation indicator: When writing from top to bottom, the elongation indicator is written from top to bottom in the middle of the square.
- Writing Numbers: Use an Arabic number instead of Kanji. One number is 1 square meter.
- All the rules written in vertical writing (1-8) generally refer to horizontal writing
- Small squares occupy space in the lower left box of 1 square
- script, Japanese quotation marks.
- It always describes about 90% of the words you need. Between 90-100% is great. Below 80% do not give good marks.
- Always write Kanji if you can. Too many Hiragana will not help you get good signals.
- Be consistent. Insist on the form used in the essay for sentences. If you want to write without exceeding the limits of words, we recommend using the plain form.
- Do not use Slang or Talking Words / Expressions in Formal Essay
- Avoid the same words or the same content too often.
- Avoid the sentence beyond the Genkouyoushi line 2
- Ensure the logic of the sentence
- Make sure there are no errors or write errors. eg. You mean 1 word, but you have written differently.
- If you need a pencil, make sure that you choose the right one for reading light and simplicity.
Hardness "H". for example, 3H is heavier than H.
"B" indicates blackness. for example, 3B is softer than B.
"F" indicates that the pencil sharpens to a sharp point.
Source by visit sbobet thailand