Car tracking has become a demand for hours, and car owners will definitely want their cars to be safe. When people search for these tools, there are plenty of options available on the market. This is not about the brand, but it can put the options of different categories into a dilemma. Here is a detailed description of the types of tracers available on the market, and accordingly you can choose according to your needs and convenience.
There are 3 types of trackers on the market.
• Wired Wire
This type of GPS tracker is used to control one vehicle. They are mostly used in vehicles used in 1996, where OBD II ports were missing. It is more advantageous for car owners who want to hide more safety. The electrical equipment of the vehicle is used for power supply and does not require manual charging of the device.
These are perfect for those who can use their cars and travel more often. It is a real-time tracker that meets the needs of many users. These modern devices and accessories are included in the package as a micro USB cable, cord and waterproof case.
OBD Plug-in Chargers
This is a perfect choice for not just a vehicle but a vehicle fleet. The OBD car tracker has many benefits for users.
• Installation is simple and lasts only a few seconds, say approx. 30-45 seconds.
• The plug and play real-time tracking device can be connected to the OBD II port of the car dashboard.
• It is not necessary to manually load the device.
• Telematics is instantly recorded and reported to the fleet owner. This helps the owners ensure that the car is safe and hassle.
• Any abuse of the vehicle must be notified to the user without delay.
In addition to these benefits, many features are tempting on the OBD connector and playback tracker.
• Decrease in operating costs as the shortest routes can be selected.
• The company's productivity can be increased, as the employee can always go beyond using the vehicles badly.
• The vehicles can be monitored efficiently around the clock and saving money is easy as fuel consumption decreases.
• With the OBD car tracking device the maximum utilization of the vehicle is reached.
• Staff working in the field can be handled easily and corrective actions can be taken if necessary.
• Route planning is easy to do.
• The exact location of the vehicle can be tracked at any time.
• Inaccuracies in sending can never occur because the vehicles can be tracked for all reasons of delay.
• The administration account is one-time and the same management is simple and not complicated.
Finding the right OBD port is mandatory and is incompatible with some vehicles. However, in comparison with the disadvantages of wired devices, which include the requirement that the electrician has to affix the device and the device is not portable, the drawbacks of the plug and play systems are negligible.
Source by visit sbobet thailand