Look around and find cars that are not only attractive but also extremely powerful. Yeah, we're talking about a hybrid car. A hybrid car is a vehicle that primarily uses three different resources. These are the following:
o On-board Rechargeable Energy Storage System or RESS and Fuel Supply for Drive Vehicles
o Normal Bicycle Where Competitor Can Get Extra Battery
o Powerboat Electric Power
The term hybrid is basically used for other purposes. However, earlier, the hybrid word was used in the United States as a mixed national vehicle. If we travel a few years ago, we will know that a European car equipped with American mechanical components. But now this report is completely dropped, as the hybrid is now used to describe a motor change. Few expert engine analysts have also referred to flexible fuel vehicles as hybrids as they may use a mixture of different fuels, typically petrol and ethanol alcohol fuels.
People who are eco-conscious are one of the most important consumer choices most people are trying to reach, which has the greatest impact on the environment by choosing a car or vehicle. Therefore, hybrid cars become more and more popular. Hybrid cars offer drivers with pioneering, know-how and reasonably priced options. After running on the road, hybrid cars have become a practical choice for consumers.
Sometimes people think that hybrid cars are sufficiently competent and provide the same services and opportunities. The answer is yes, the hybrid car has a small fuel efficient gas engine, combined with a motor that accelerates the engine. Thus, the electric motor is driven by batteries that mechanically charge during driving. In terms of efficiency, hybrid cars have the following characteristics:
1. Smaller and more efficient engines
2. Regenerative braking – Here the hybrid car-driven electric motor can slow down the car. Thus, in this mode, the electric motor acts as a generator and slows the batteries during charging (19659002) 3. Periodic engine stopped – This is the main point of hybrid cars. If a hybrid car is stopped in traffic, the engine will be stopped temporarily. Automatically restarts when restored to gear
4. Advanced aerodynamics – This significantly reduced the pulling force
5. Low Rolling Resistance (LLR) Tires – Narrow Stretchy Tires are Greater,
6. Lightweight materials – steadily increasing the efficiency of hybrid cars
So after a hybrid car you will not only be miraculous in your pocket, but also in the environment.
Source by visit sbobet thailand