Comparative ranking of hybrid cars is difficult to find.
First, there is not much hybrid on the market to compare. Secondly, they come in all sizes and shapes, so the ranking of hybrid cars is very difficult.
How do you judge, for example, a small Toyota Prius, a luxury Lexus LS sedan as a full-size Chevy Silverado? In addition to hybrid cars, they have very few communities.
But it's important to get a comparison before you buy. So, because I always like the challenge, here's the ranking of hybrid cars, which helped me great while I'm shopping.
First, let's look at the best-selling hybrid cars in the first six months of 2006. According to edmunds.com, these are as follows:
- Toyota Prius – 48,156 Units  Toyota Highlander Hybrid – 18,127 Units
- Honda Civic Hybrid – 15,755 Units
- Lexus RX 400h – 11,193 Units
- Ford Escape Hybrid – 10,190 units
- Toyota Camry Hybrid * – 7,386 units
- Honda Accord Hybrid – 3,245 units
- Mercury Mariner Hybrid – 1,461 units
- Lexus GS 450h – 525 units
- 10. Honda Insight – 489 Units
* (The Toyota Camry Hybrid was released in May 2006, but sales in May and June were only the Prius.)
Toyota Hybrid Cars best sellers. For example, Prius and Highlander account for nearly 50% of the US hybrid market. When you pick up the new Camry's future data, this share will increase and Toyota will clearly dominate.
Since Honda Insight was first introduced in 2000, sales of Honda hybrid cars increased by more than 2000%. In 2005, more than 205,000 cars were sold, and it appears that nearly 250,000 will be sold in 2006.
Hybrids still account for only 1% of all US car markets, but most experts predict it will change rapidly. You can see why. For economic, environmental and political reasons, more and more Americans are looking for fuel-efficient cars. And among the top ten fuel-efficient cars, the first three machines were.
- Honda Civic Hybrid – 49 mpg city, 51 mpg highway
 19659002] There is another way to compare hybrid cars. And that's to see which hybrids have received the craved consumer report recommendations. According to the recent Consumer Reports publication (before Camry's launch), the proposed hybrid cars are:
- Toyota Prius – Small Sedan
- Honda Civic Hybrid – Small Sedan
- Honda Accord Hybrid – Family Sedan
- Lexus RX 400h – medium size SUV
- Lexus GS450h luxury sedan
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid – medium SUV
Those not recommended are:  Honda Insight – Compact Sedan  Ford Escape Hybrid – Small SUV
So there – in hybrid cars ranking . I hope this research will help you as much as it helped me.
Source by visit sbobet thailand