The need for debt is a universal need. And if you become part of a professional car race, you definitely want to join last year's NASCAR racing teams.
What are you looking for in a portfolio?
What will be the supreme teams in terms of revenue, value, and operating revenues. Do not forget, these numbers are millions, not single-digit numbers.
1. Roush Fenway Racing – estimated this year for $ 316 million, earning $ 189 million in revenue and spending $ 39.1 million in operating expenses. DeWalt has to stop them.
2. Hendrick Motorsport – estimated at $ 297 million, with a $ 38.9 budget and $ 163 million. She is currently sponsoring Dupont.
3. Joe Gibbs Racing – Their 2007 value was $ 173 million. In addition, revenues of $ 110 million and operating profit of € 23.6 million. Home Depot is the primary sponsor.
4. Evernham Motorsport – $ 128 million worth of $ 89 million in revenue and $ 178 million in revenue. They have their Dodge Dealer / UAW page.
5. Richard Childress Racing – A $ 124 million tag store, earning $ 98 million in revenue of US $ 19.1 million. Shell / Penzoil is now sponsoring them.
In this case, the higher the number, the more stable and successful the racing team. It's interesting to note that you still managed to double-digit earnings and earn more. They really know how to do business. If you have a leader and an industry leader to rent their racing cars, then this is the sweetest win ever to win the race car.
Source by visit sbobet thailand