It's hard to make this list because things that are broken in the car are endless. This was not written with pessimism, but as many drivers even experienced new cars, one or two things went wrong.
Here is a list of the top 10 car problems. There are not only mechanical problems, but also problems with the nuts:
1. Flat tire is the most common car problem, but the simplest repair. It often occurs in the least comfortable time. It is essential to have the right equipment and knowledge to help yourself
2. Dead battery: how many people did the face of despair when we put the key in the ignition and … Nothing or a short click. Especially in the winter months. A simple problem during repair, but it is best to prevent the old battery in time.
3rd Ignition problems: the car is rotating but does not start. The problem can be solved in a few minutes by itself, or it can even take days and money. The list of probable causes is long enough.
4th Various leaks: oil leaks, coolant leaks, fluid leaks, etc. In most cases (if the leak is not severe), it will not cause a big problem while driving. When you see them, record them, it will only get worse over time.
5th Electrical and Electronic Problems: These problems are like having a car with an evil spirit. Various disturbances, signal lights that warn nothing, infinite diagnostics and car mechanics leaving their minds are just a few.
6th Sensor Problems: A car problem with the most beautiful name. These are the eyes of the ecu unit. Because of dirt, moisture, cold, heat, etc. Is exposed. Most electronics problems
7. Bad Serpentine Belt: This is the buzzing noise that gives the backbone a bad restraint. Nothing serious if the car is properly maintained and won't hear it. Otherwise, it can cause many problems
8. Car Bulb Failure (Headlights, Rear Lights): If your car's night vision while driving drops or it is time to check your vision or signal. The headlamp bulbs will light up easily when burned out, the rear lights will not work for months (unless there is a proper dash warning). Check the signal from time to time
9. Cracked Windshield: Get in a second, but it's usually months. When the crack happens, repair it immediately or endanger yourself and your passenger.
10th Body scratches and minor dents: It looks like a little acne that is otherwise on a beautiful face. You look and say, "What a beautiful face, but look at the acne …". Few tricks and maybe minor fixes
Get to know this list and know what car problems are on the road or at home.
Source by visit sbobet thailand